Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Frozen Lemon Whip with Blueberries

I have found a nice light summer recipe. Too bad we didn't have much of a summer. Much cooler than normal. This must be some other state i'm living in right now. But...still, this dessert makes me think summer. I was watching food network, yet again (my fave tv show). Claire Robinson made it look so easy, I had to try it. And I absolutely love love love lemon and blueberries. So why hesitate. I'll keep you in anticipation to the outcome until tomorrow, because it unfortunately has to freeze for at least 4 hours. I did taste the mixture though, and one word "delicious".
If  you want this recipe just search the title above on foodnetwork.com. If it wasn't already there I would totally post it. I did change the recipe slightly and used a mix of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. YUM! Until tomorrow, these pictures will hopefully give you an idea.















The Lemon Curd














Mixed Berries



Whipping Cream and Lemon Curd














Mixed Cream and Lemon Curd

Finished Whips and into the freezer they go


0 comments:

Post a Comment